Westfield Fleet Management System (FMS)
Westfield’s FMS is a matched set of onboard electronics and software, and a suite of reporting and feedback tools.
The Westfield Fleet Management System (FMS) is an open source platform that provides connectivity between vehicles, operators, managers and customers. It enables mobility as a service for our Westfield autonomous PODs and other compatible vehicles.
Via your desktop, cell phone or portable device browser, you can view customisable real-time location, routing and arrival times of the fleet. You can also monitor the status and health of the fleet proactively to increase the utilisation of the fleet, with the telemetry of all safety critical electrical and mechanical systems on the vehicles.
With a wide range of feedback functions available – you can start, stop or control your vehicle remotely.
Our system also allows you to make use of the vehicles internal audio-visual system inside for communicating essential passenger information, entertainment or commercial marketing material.
The Westfield Fleet Management System makes use of WiFi or UTMS (3/4/5G) where available for real-time video and full-spectrum telemetry. As bandwidth decreases, fall back to GSM or Short Wave for limited real-time data transfer. All data not transmitted in real time can be stored or buffered on-board for later recovery.
The system is readily customisable by our team. A full range of entry points and API’s also allows you to build your own modules.
- Westfield’s FMS is a matched set of onboard electronics and software, and a suite of reporting and feedback tools.
- View Real-Time Telemetry of all Electrical and Mechanical systems on the vehicle.
- Browser, Cell Phone, Portable Device or Desktop Application interface – for End Users, Managers, Operators and Administrators.
- Full logging of all data to the DBMS of your choice.
- Wide range of feedback functions – start, stop or control your vehicle remotely.
- Allows you to make use of audio-visual system inside the vehicle for Passenger information or revenue-generating marketing
- Wide range of data inputs on the on-board module – CAN, Voltage Control, PWM, Serial and Ethernet.
- Available as a stand-alone unit to integrate into your ECU, or a complete package.
- On-board unit can store 500Mb of AV or Telemetry data, or 15Tb with external HD option in quick-swap cradle.
- Communication by proven messaging protocol.
- Commitment to Open Standards throughout with no lock-out or lock-in guaranteed.
- Allows for Graceful Failure of data transmission bandwidth. Make use of WiFi or UTMS (3/4G) where available for real-time video and full-spectrum telemetry; as bandwidth decreases, fall back to GSM or SW for limited real-time data transfer. All data not transmitted in real time can be stored or buffered onboard for later recovery.
- Readily customisable by our team, plus a full range of entry points and API’s for you to build your own modules.